Hannah became a BABTAC Best Eyebrow specialist finalist in 2017.
The British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC) is the UK’s leading membership organisation and insurance provider for professionals working in the UK hair & beauty sector.
Following my first salon job in 2000, I went on to study my NVQ’s Level 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy and Hairdressing Levels 1 and 2 at Wirral Metropolitan College.
After working in various salons and spas across the Wirral and Liverpool, I decided to set up my own business in 2009. Since then I have completed further training such as Advanced/ speed waxing and extreme waxing (Brazilian & Hollywood waxing), HD Brows, Microblading as well as Fashion and Photographic Make-up.
Together with this experience I have achieved certifications and studied continuously;
- Became a finalist in the “Stars In Their Eyes” Hair & Beauty competition (2003)
- ESB (English Speaking Board) Oral skills presentation (2001)
- RIPHH in Salon Hygiene Honours (2003)
- Voluntary work such as “Involvement in offering beauty treatments” for “Sure Start” (2004)
- M2/M74 (Support, Health, Safety & Security in the Workplace/Maintaining and Supporting Employment Standards – 2005)
- A very pleasing Honours in my Anatomy and Physiology diploma
- Wirral Metropolitan College 2011
Level 3 Fashion & Photographic Make-up Diploma
- Birkenhead Sixth Form College 2013-2014
Award in Education & Training Level 3Kim Lawless 2011
- The Kim Lawless Method of Female Intimate Waxing
The Kim Lawless Method of Speed Waxing
- HD Brows 2011-present
Refresher class taken annually
- The City of Liverpool College 2015-2016
Access to Higher Education- Business
I continue to participate in advanced classes, competitions and advanced certifications so I am always updated with new technology, techniques and fashion.
My most recent achievement is becoming the first and only HD Brow Master Stylist in Wirral and Liverpool.